Public Sector & Government Services
Constituents are customers
Wouldn’t it be great if the public sector tried just as hard to please their “customers” as the private sector does?
- Imagine if government agencies providing services to the public hired frontline employees who derive satisfaction from serving others.
- Imagine if the DMV designed its processes and employee training programs with the goal of maximizing efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Imagine if your city councilmember surveyed constituents each year asking them for feedback, and made improvements and pursued policies based on the responses.
Blink Research envisions a world where the public sector emphasizes customer satisfaction as part of their mission, and designs processes, hiring practices and employee incentives accordingly.
Things we can do for the Public Sector
- Develop a set of customer service and employee performance criteria for frontline employees who interact with the public.
- Set up programs to make constituents feel their voices are being heard.
- Mystery shop the customer experience with government agencies and offices that interact with the public, and identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Survey frontline government employees to identify issues that may be preventing them from delivering excellent service to constituents.
- Identify star performers so they can be acknowledged and rewarded.
- Improve constituents’ impressions of government services and employees.
Like what you see?
Let’s discuss how your public sector organization can earn a reputation for friendly employees, efficient service delivery, and happy “customers”.
Restaurants and Bars use Blink Research as a risk management tool to ensure that bartenders and servers remain vigilant in checking IDs.